|Archaeological Consultancy and Heritage Services|
Who We Are
MGA Ltd is an independent archaeological consultancy that has been providing professional advice and services to its clients since 1990. We pride ourselves on taking a common sense approach to heritage matters and coming up with practical and cost effective solutions.
We believe that archaeological requirements within the planning system need to be both reasonable and proportionate. We help to untangle what often appears to be a complicated and burdensome system.
With offices in YORK, NEWCASTLE and BRIGHTON we carry out projects across England.
What We Do
- Provide independent professional advice in relation to HERITAGE and PLANNING
- Project Design and Project Management
- Advise on Design Solutions
- Client Advocacy
- Expert Witness
- Heritage Statement and Desk Based Assessments
- Environmental Statements
- Geophysical Survey
- Aerial Mapping
- Topographic Survey
- Watching Briefs and Monitoring
- Historic Building Recording
Recent projects are shown on the map and listed below. The list can be searched/filtered by typing in the text boxes at the top of the table columns.
York (main office)
Newcastle Upon Tyne
15 Rottingdean Place